Facebook Twitter Twitter

Monday, June 30, 2014

Made It Monday!

I had so much fun linking with 4th Grade Frolics last Monday. I decided I wanted to do it again. This week I am being a copycat with a twist. A couple of weeks ago one of my favorite bloggers wrote a post on 3-D Ten Frames! My first reaction, OMG I need to make those. They are just what I have been looking for! If you want to read Smedley's Smorgasboard's (#smittenwithsmorgie) original post, here is a link .



3-D Ten Frames

I loved them so much, I wanted to make sure I would have enough for every student in my class to use during whole group instruction. Well, that raised a problem. I would need at least 30 (yep, I plan for 30 each year, last year I started with 22 the year before, 36). Storing that many would be a BIG problem. What to do? What to do? Easy - don't put on the bottom foam board piece. My biggest concern, they wouldn't be stable enough. BUT, they were. Here is how I made them.






Super easy and yet so useful. Happy crafting! 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment