Facebook Twitter Twitter

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What's Happening Wednesday

I tried my first linky party on Monday. I had so much fun, I thought I'd do it again. I HAD to link up with Smorgie. I am a BIG BIG fan of Smedley's Smorgasborad!!!!!!


I only have 1 day left of Summer School! While I have really enjoyed working with these soon to be kinders, I am READY for a break! 

Today I am blog stalking and making things for my classroom. I am changing things in my room again and need to refresh some of my decor. At first I was going with a space theme, but just couldn't get into it. So, I went with Neon Colors and Chalkboard!  First up, my new weather chart. I found one on TPT that I loved, but it wasn't in my colors so I modified it to go with my room.



I also just finished my clip chart.


I use different categories for mine. All students start on star and work their way up to Mega Star and down to Rock Star (because what happens to a star that has fallen to earth, it becomes a rock). 

Finally I made my Welcome to Kindergarten sign!


And of course I'm waiting for 


Guilty! I love Big Brother and I am so happy it starts tonight :)



3 comments:

  1. So great to "meet" another K teacher. I love all the things you are making for your class! I am a new follower!
    Mrs. Spriggs’ Kindergarten Pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I have loved all of the amazing things I have learned by reading other Kindergarten Blogs. Thanks for following me I will return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks like you've been creating a ton. Everything looks great. :)
    Mels
    Ms. K/1 ELL

    ReplyDelete