Facebook Twitter Twitter

Monday, June 16, 2014

California Dreamin'

When I said I'd post a freebie, I forgot I was leaving for California. Had an amazing time! Went to the beach, shopped 'til I dropped, and celebrated Father's Day. Well, I'm back and that is a good thing. I was able to edit my freebie and I added a few extra letters. Here's the freebie:
 I am giving the letter's a-h away. I am making a-z. My student's love this activity. We have done a-c so far. We are at the point where it is now an independent activity. I use it as word work BEFORE I send my kids to centers, small groups, or computers. Hope you like it and use it. IF, you find an error, please let me know, I will fix it and resend to those who like the product. I will eventually have the entire pack on TPT when it is complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment