Facebook Twitter Twitter

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wednesday WOW! That's a great idea!

So, I mentioned before that I was overwhelmed after I left I Teach K! I learned so much and I am still trying to process that information. However, there were a couple of WOW moments that I want to share today. I do all of my teaching on the carpet. I love the proximity I have to my cubs and I can keep my eye on everyone. A pretty important thing when you have over 30 kids. One thing that I have struggled with is the amount of time it takes for supplies to be handed out. I now have a solution: CARPET BAGS! Thank you Kim Adsit from Kinder Gals! Such a simple solution to a big problem. What is a carpet bag. It is a bag assigned to each student that contains all the supplies the children are likely to need in a day. I found some on Oriental Trading that may work. They are reasonably priced and the colors I want. Carpet Bags
tote-bag-assortment
I also found my next WOW product on Oriental Trading. During one of the sessions Mr. Greg, from Smedley's Smorgasboard presented, he talked about these white boards. In the past I have attached my white boards to my clipboards. This year I wanted to go in a different direction. While they were a little more than I wanted, they are perfect. Shhh, Mr. K doesn't know I bought them yet. These paddles will fit in my carpet bags perfectly.
What’s the Answer? Dry Erase Paddles
I can't wait to make my carpet bags. I am sure they are the perfect solution. I will share them when I have them all put together.

What WOW moments have you had this summer?






1 comment:

  1. I remember having 30 kindergarteners, but have not heard of anyone in years that have that many. Bless you. Your newest followers.

    ReplyDelete