Facebook Twitter Twitter

Monday, July 14, 2014

Made It Monday!


Wow! It's been a "monstrous" week. My how time flies when you're having a blast! I spent the last week filling my brain with the most amazing information. Even though I live in Vegas, I have never been to I Teach K. It has been my goal since I went back to the classroom. This year I was fortunate enough to be able to go. I left feeling excited, invigorated, and overwhelmed. Knowing that school starts in a few short weeks and that I am going to visit my mom at the end of the month, I started working on my back to school lesson plans and centers.

Today I am linking up with Tara, from 4th Grade Frolics, I am sharing what I have made since I've been back. The clip art I used is from DJ Inkers and the font is KG. While I don't have a TPT store, I am willing to share my creations. If you see something that will work for you, leave me a comment and I will email it to you. You can always private message me on Facebook if you'd rather.


Wishing you a fabulous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment