Facebook Twitter Twitter

Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently

I know, twice in one day! Had I remembered it was September 1st, I would have saved my earlier post until tomorrow. I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade. Hop over and take a look at what other fun things are happening all over the world.


Listening: I just took my two boys to the water park. It's crazy to me they are old enough to do things like this on their own. And they are meeting GIRLS! When on earth did this happen

Loving: Living in Las Vegas I can hardly wait for June, July, and August to be over. I love the cold weather and living in this heat is not something I enjoy. 

Thinking: Lesson Plans, Lesson Plans. Lesson Plans... After meeting my new students last week, I have decided I need to rethink my entire plan for the rest of the month. I'm going to have to do a lot of small motor skills, beginning writing skills, and early literacy skills. They are not ready for any of the centers I made over the summer. 

Wanting: I have two favorite places. The beach and the mountains. I'm a good 2 hours from the mountains and at least 4 from a beach. So for now I dream.

Needing: My computer printer has seen its last piece of paper. I am trying to decide if I bite the bullet and by an expensive one, buy another cheap one, or just take my flash drive into office depot and print there. I'm leaning toward buying a more expensive printer. Any suggestions would be helpful.

3 Trips: I am obsessed with anything Southern. My father was born in the south and I have always longed to see where my family is from. Greece, I love the architecture of Greece, the beaches, oh the beaches. They are calling my name. Paris, the museums, the food, the shopping, the food, and did I mention the food. I can see myself walking the streets of Paris eating a croissant. I am a people watcher. I just know that I would have a blast watching people in whichever place I was lucky enough to visit. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super month!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I am chuckling because I am obsessed with the South, too!! I don't know why, I just am. I'm a "Yank". Born in Illinois, lived there for 10 years, then moved to CA, and have been here ever since. But when my husband was looking for a GM job (he's in the hospitality industry), I was totally pushing for him to find a job in the southeast! Preferably Georgia; the Carolinas; or even Louisiana! We almost went to Florida, but he didn't get that job. He ended up finding something here in Los Angeles. Blah...no moving for me. Oh well...
    Have a great week. I'm with ya on having to make those lesson plans! Good luck this year.
    Jamie
    Thrills in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete