Facebook Twitter Twitter

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Getting Ready!

As I mentioned the other day, I have started working on my room. My little Cubs will be here in less than a week. I thought I was totally ready. After all, I spent hours working on new things for my room. However, I don't like it. UGH!!!!! I like the idea, it's just not working out the way I want. I have my welcome to Kindergarten banner up, it has a glare, hard to read the letters, and is too small. I have my focus wall up, I don't like the heading. I have my boarders up, I just don't think they are working. What to do, what to do!?!?!?!?! Redo almost everything. That's what I am doing today. I was so unhappy with the way it looked, that I didn't take any pictures. With hindsight, I should have. I might as well show the bad along with the good.

TRUTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment