Facebook Twitter Twitter

Friday, July 13, 2012

Brown Bear Freebie Day 2

Last year at this time I was a big ball of nerves. I was less than a month away from meeting my Cubs. I was all over the blogs trying to figure out what I was doing. Thanks to great bloggers out there, I was able to chart my course and have a great year. So, in order to pay it forward, I am taking some of  the favorite things I use to do with my class and sharing them with you. Hope you enjoy my series of Brown Bear freebies.





3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I just came across your Brown Bear freebies! They are adorable and I cannot wait to use them. I am also your newest follower! Please check out my blog if you get a chance...
    Chris
    The Kinder"garden" Teacher

    ReplyDelete