Facebook Twitter Twitter

Saturday, July 27, 2013

To TPT or Not?

For the last two years I have made many products for my classroom. Most of the decorations in my room I have created and enjoyed doing so. I have been delving into centers but must admit I buy a lot of my centers from Marsha McGuire at A Differentiated Kindergarten. Other favorites are KinderCraze, Smedley's Smorgasbord of Kindergarten, Kreative in Kinder, Kindergarten Lifestyle, and Simply Kinder just to name a few! These ladies and Mr. Greg have been such an inspiration for me. I feel like I am almost ready to "think" about making the leap into Teacher Pay Teacher. Just wondering if I am ready and have anything new to offer. HMMMM!!! Big decisions!

I am also thinking about a redesign on my blog. I loved my design when I first started, but I am really ready for a change. Kind of over pink! Lots to think about.

2 comments:

  1. I really do love your blog design, but if you're wanting a change, we do a really great job at Honey Bunch Blog Designs!

    I think if you feel you're wanting to share your stuff, then go for it! It's always fun to try new things. You can always start by doing free products and building up to paid. :) I'll follow your TPT store when you make it!

    Sarah
    Miss A's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I LOVE Honey Bunch Blog Designs. They are the designers behind my blog. I will definitely be a repeat customer if I decide a change is what I want.

      Delete