Facebook Twitter Twitter

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Little Leprechauns

Wow! Only 47 days left with my cubs! This year has been challenging  to say the least. I have laughed, cried, and pulled out my hair. I was not sure I would ever get through November, let alone make it to Spring Break. Not giving lots of excuses, just doing the best I can. However, I did want to share a little something we have been doing in my world.

St. Patrick's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays to celebrate in school. Since moving to Kindergarten, it has only reinforced my love of this holiday. First, I have to give a shout out to Allie, she is the Kindergarten teacher right next to me, our rooms are attached by a Jack and Jill bathroom. Allie is responsible for making all of the Leprechaun prints in both our rooms. We do all of these activities together. It's great to have a partner in all things fun!

Here is a sampling of what our little friend left for us.


These footprints are leading into the bathroom from my classroom.


First stop, a little fun at the sink area.

(

Oh NO!!!! He didn't!
(My little boys were so freaked out, they didn't use the bathroom all day)


In the classroom, he was up to a lot of mischief. My cubs could not get over the fact that he messed with our morning message and left us one of his own.


Oh what a mess he left. Hard to see in the picture, but our room was a disaster!

After seeing what our little friend left us, we were off to find him and his pot of gold. After all, he did leave us a challenge. 


 Along the way, our little Leprechaun left us gold coins, jewels, and other treats.


Finally, we found his pot of gold! 


The pot was full of gold coins, necklaces, bracelets, and of course Lucky Charms! 

It was a fun day and we were all worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment